Compact Disc (CD)
ships out within 7 days
1. Pithecanthropus Erectus (Charles Mingus/4:22)
2. Self-Portrait in Three Colors (Charles Mingus/3:12)
3. Evidence (Thelonious Monk/8:37)
4. Rue St. Jaume (André Jaume/6:07)
5. Blue Monk (Thelonious Monk/7:45)
6. Chelsea Bridge (Billy Strayhorn/4:02)
7. Come Sunday (Duke Ellington/4:39)
8. Nuclear (Joe McPhee/André Jaume/13:25))
9. Lonely Woman (Ornette Coleman/4:14)
Joe McPhee – alto and tenor saxophones, pocket cornet, adapted pocket cornet
André Jaume – alto and tenor saxophones, bass clarinet
McPhee plays solo on track 2.
Jaume plays solo on tracks 4 and 9.
Recorded December 15, 1979, Paris.
Originally recorded and sequenced for release on Hat Hut Records, never issued.
Mastered by Alex Inglizian, Experimental Sound Studio, Chicago.
Cover images by Karl Wirsum, c. 1964.
Interior photograph by Christian Ducasse.
Design by David Giordano.
Publications editor, Corbett vs. Dempsey, Emily Letourneau.
Produced by John Corbett
released April 13, 2017